Sunday, August 22, 2010

International Educators Training Program (IETP)

During this summer I have been involved in two different programs offered by Queens University. The first one is part of the Summer Institute where I took "Working more effectively in a intercultural workplace"(June 13-18, 2010) with Kyra Garson and Ben Yang. The second program I took online, and it is called Learning with Adults in an Intercultural Setting (June 21 - August 6, 2010) with Robert Mizzii. I am now officially working towards my Certificate for International Education Professionals. 
For more information please refer to the IETP website. This is a great resource for those working in international environments who would like to not only learn about intercultural studies but also network with other professionals in the field. 

1 comment: